Join the FREE 6-week Lead Nurturing Challenge and learn the secret to converting leads into sales.
With 65% of marketers admitting they do not nurture their leads, businesses remain in a great position to stand out from the crowd and increase conversion rates.
After all, nurtured leads make 47% more purchases than leads left untouched.
But why should you establish a Digital Marketing plan to nurture your leads down the sales funnel?
- Generate better-quality leads
- Increase the ROI of paid ads
- Grow the average order value
- Build a community of loyal clients
- Become a thought leader in your industry
What is lead nurturing?
Not all leads will arrive ready to buy from you. Most potential buyers will have questions or hesitations before they move from the awareness stage to becoming a buyer.
A dedicated lead nurturing strategy will help you to engage with potential buyers and build relationships through delivering engaging content across multiple channels to guide them through every step of the buyer’s journey.
Over the next six weeks, you will receive an email every Friday which explains one aspect of lead nurturing for you to implement within your business.
By the end of the six weeks, you’ll have a new system to propel long-term business growth.
Over the course of the challenge, we will cover:
- Email marketing – how to build engaging email sequences that convert
- How to use personalisation
- Content marketing – how to make it work for your business
- Leveraging client feedback to drive new sales
- How to implement multiple touchpoints
- Timing and how to get it right
At the end of the course, you’ll be sent an exclusive pdf guide that recaps this free 6-week challenge so you can apply what you have learnt to future marketing campaigns.
Sounds good, right?
Fill out the form and every week for the next 6 weeks, you’ll receive an email straight to your inbox that will teach you tangible ways to nurture your new and existing leads.
Don’t forget to follow Bright Leopard Marketing on Instagram for an in-depth breakdown of each topic.